Fridge Foraging: BBQ Chicken Pizza
In this week's fridge foraging we are making PIZZA! Showing you my favorite way to make pizza as well as throwing everything I have in my fridge onto of a pizza and calling it a day!
BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 batch store bought pizza dough (divided in half- use one half for the recipe and freeze remaining half)
- 1/2 cup BBQ suace
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radish
- Top with scallions, cilantro, queso fresco, and red chili flakes.
Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
On a lightly floured surface roll out pizza dough. Place in cold cast iron that has been lightly dusted with flour. Top dough with BBQ sauce, chicken, tomatoes, and red onion. Place over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the bottom is cooked through.
Place the skillet in the oven and cook until the crust is golden brown, about 10 - 12 minutes. Carefully remove and tip with corn, radish, cilantro, scallions, queso fresco and red pepper flakes.
Serves 1 - 2